Showreel Article (JVC/M2/Nikons) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old March 6th, 2007, 04:00 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Showreel Article (JVC/M2/Nikons)

This is the same post from the original thread, and I just wanted to make sure that all interested DID in fact see the post. Apologies to Chris H and Tim D for the double post. Perhaps the other post can be deleted?
--------------------------------------
Hello- The latest edition of Showreel Magazine includes the 8 page article (Part 1). The magazine should be mailboxes this week for US subscribers. Part 2 will focus on the post production circus we went through to deliver onto HDCAM at 1080PsF24 from our original captured 720p24HDV content.

The first link is a freeview and if you go there, you will find more freeview articles that you may find interesting. The magazines are dense and not sure the subscription price. Very worth it. www.Showreel.org

The 2nd link is a PDF of the printed article. If you DO download the PDF, please email the link to a friend rather then emailing the downloaded PDF so downloaded 'stats' can be accurately generated. (if you were wondering: the pdf is on my ftp server because my server provides very elaborate stats. I want to show the publisher why he should switch server providers....fwiw)

http://www.showreel.org/memberarea/article.php?242 (text only)

http://447productions.com/M2.pdf (PDF of actual article)
Old March 6th, 2007, 08:42 AM   #2
Regular Crew

very interesting, thanks for posting
Old March 7th, 2007, 05:17 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Posting the clip again

Thanks for posting your review. I am not sure but I think I saw your clip some time ago, could you post the clip you analyse in your article again? Best Wishes
Luiz Roberto Meira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2007, 04:19 AM   #4
Regular Crew

"Undress You Down"

Music Video/Showreel:

http://447productions.com/JustinHopkinsVID.mov

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems