Bella keyboard for pro at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old October 15th, 2004, 05:50 PM   #1
Major Player

Bella keyboard for pro

Anyone using the bella keyboard for pro? Any feedback is appreciated. Link below.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=330232&is=REG

John
John DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2004, 04:41 PM   #2
Regular Crew

I've got one and I wouldn't want to edit with out it. Worth the money I paid and more. Any specific questions?
Kent Fraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 05:31 AM   #3
Major Player

was it difficult to get used to the arrow "buttons"?
Robert Bobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2006, 06:10 PM   #4
Major Player

Although the keyboard can be helpful, we have purchased 3 of the Shuttle Pro's after the first purchase and now I can't live without one.

Excellent product for the money. It's all opinion, but I would get one of these first.

http://www.contourdesign.com/shuttlepro/
RED ONE #977
Daniel Patton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2006, 09:16 PM   #5
Major Player

I don't have a Bella,

but I do have a WorldTech, as well as a Shutte Pro. While the keyboard is certainly helpful, I've found that using the mouse with my right hand and the Shuttle Pro with my left, I can do almost anything in PPro 2.0 without having to touch the keyboard. Also, the Shuttle Pro's buttons are configurable. Despite how much I like it, I've found the ShuttlePro sometimes acts up, e.g. not stopping after hitting the STOP button, or other infrequent quirks. Despite those occasional quirks, I still like it a lot, partly for its' good, solid "feel."
Our actions are based on our own experience and knowledge. Thus, no one is ever totally right, nor totally wrong. We simply act from what we "know" to be true, based on that experience and knowledge. Beyond that, we pose questions to others.
Denis Danatzko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2006, 10:56 PM   #6
Major Player

I have also had that problem on occasion, the stop not working on the Shuttle. But only when hitting the buttons at a fast pace from one to another, and even than as you said, it's rare. And I too almost never touch my keyboard thanks to the Shuttle, it's the best low dollar investment yet.
RED ONE #977
Daniel Patton is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite