The Maury Show at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

2nd Unit Television
Companion discussion forum for the 2nd Unit TV web site.

Old March 13th, 2008, 08:01 PM   #1
Regular Crew

The Maury Show

Hello faithfull DVIer's! need some advise here guys Ive been asked to do an update video for this show. 4 minutes tops just wondering if there is anyone out there that has done this kind of thing? any feed back will be greatly appreciated. As I have not realy been exposed to this type of work before.Anyone who has done this type of stuff I would greatly appreiate your input.

Thanks again guy's
Shawn
Old March 14th, 2008, 11:02 AM   #2
Major Player

I did a shoot for the Maury Show before. They had me interview a cop that busted a corrupt doctor (interview plus b shots). The only issue was the producer was constantly calling us to mail it right after the shoot ended. We ended up getting in a car wreck on the way to the post office (it was raining and I only had 30 mins to get there before it closed). The rear wheel drive mustang my friend was driving lost traction on a highway on ramp and slid into a guardrail causing the rear axle to bend. We got it mailed right before the post office closed but the damage to the car was twice what we made on the shoot :-)

-John

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television