2nd Unit Schedule Season 1 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television

2nd Unit Television
Companion discussion forum for the 2nd Unit TV web site.

Old July 17th, 2006, 11:22 AM   #1
2nd Unit TV

2nd Unit Schedule Season 1

I've been asked to post a schedule of our guests for this season, something I've been meaning to do for a few weeks now but, well, here it finally is:

Weeks 1 & 2 - 6-time Emmy winner George Spiro Dibie

Week 3 - Tiffen Filters

Weeks 4 & 5 - JAG and NCIS's Jody Eldred talks HD and SD with Part 1 airing right now and Part 2 scheduled for next Friday. Sony is his canmera of choice and he speaks frankly about the 3xx series the 9xx series and the Z1 and their choice and use.

Weeks 6 & 7 - Internationa Make up Artist Isabella in a 2-part series on make up, an exceedingly important part of production,. At 28, this German-born, blonde haired, blue-eyed,5'11" young lady is as stunningly beautiful as she is talented.

Weeks 8 & 9 - David Tatersall, DP on Con Air, 2 episodes of Star Wars and currently working on Next and Zoom.

Weeks 10 & 11 - 24's DP Rodney Charters

Weeks of 12 and 13 are a surprise, the announcement of which is being held until Week 10 while we confirm everything. Trust us, though, you'll be amazed at what we have planned.
Old July 17th, 2006, 11:26 AM   #2
Major Player

Okay, I just posted in another 2nd Unit TV thread after you posted this but before I saw it. What are your estimated dates for the shoots?
Old July 17th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #3
2nd Unit TV

David is scheduled for this Wednesday at 2:00pm in Hollywood. Rodney's I'll be scheduling over dinner this Thursday in LA as he's back from Toronto and starting 24's new season. We're thinking perhaps next week; it all depends on 24's shooting schedule and when we can get on-set to do the show. That involves the studio and about a hundred decisions and clearances that we're working on right now. The final show is rather a surprise and a really, really closed set so I'll have to let you know when that's scheduled in a week or so. Our shooting schedule has to be extremely flexible as we're working around the schedules of the most popular shows on television and moivies right now. I can tell you Pirtes plays a part as does Clerks in the upcoming episodes as do the Emmys so it's very, very difficult to set schedules a month out because we're at the mercy of so many things but we're doing our best.
Old July 17th, 2006, 12:39 PM   #4
Major Player

That's sure understandable. I guess I'll just have to set a date to come out sometime and not concern myself with who is being shot.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television