Video Fantasy Camp 2nd Unit Style at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television

2nd Unit Television
Companion discussion forum for the 2nd Unit TV web site.

Old July 31st, 2006, 10:11 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Video Fantasy Camp 2nd Unit Style

First I want to thank Jonathan and Palao and all the guys we worked with this weekend.

I had the most fun this weekend working on the shoot at Southbay studios. I'm just a guy from Utah but I got to work with about 50,000.00 worth of lights, cameras, and sound equiptment. And I only screwed up one take, so life is good. Believe me guys this was well worth the drive from Salt Lake to L.A. to get to work on a professional set. You are going to be floored when you see the stunning images you can produce with the right lighting equiptment and a lot of time. I learned more this weekend than I would have in six monthes of trial and error on my own.

Special thanks to the sponsers who make 2nd unit possible Litepanels.com and abelcine and all the others.

Thanks again Jonathan for inculding me.
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:09 AM   #2
Trustee

Hey Chris.

Glad to see that you made it safely home. Thank you so much for the help you gave us. As I mentioned to you, before you left, without the help of people like you and Scott Chambers, we could not have done it.
BTW, for all the people reading this, Chris not only drove from Utah to LA, Long beach actually, but he slept 3-4 hours on the beach and then showed up at 6:00am like the great pro that he is. Now, that is commitment.

Take care.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television