Chris Forbes at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television

2nd Unit Television
Companion discussion forum for the 2nd Unit TV web site.

Old August 15th, 2006, 05:32 PM   #1
Trustee

Chris Forbes

I was replying to Chris via email and I just thought I would share this in the forum because it's important to give credit where credit's due.
Chris joined us for Episode 9, which I'm cutting now for the scheduled release this Friday.
Not only Chris drove from Utah to Long Beach to join us, not only he professionally showed up at 6:00am, after 4 hours of sleep, but he shot some excellent footage that can rival with anything I saw around. The only downside being that we had only two cameras that day and he had to use his DV camera, something that makes it hard to intercut his footage with the HD material. And that is even more amazing because some of his clips are so good in color, exposure and framing that I really regret we didn't have a 3rd HD camera for him.

So, bravo Chris, we hope to see you soon back on the set of "2nd Unit".
Old August 17th, 2006, 01:10 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Awww, shucks your making me blush. The honor was all mine to be involved with such a group of filmmakers.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television