The Stork Visited Us Today at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television

2nd Unit Television
Companion discussion forum for the 2nd Unit TV web site.

Old September 18th, 2006, 05:38 PM   #1
2nd Unit TV

The Stork Visited Us Today

How great is it to have good friends in ths business. The stork broought five new family members today and we couldn't be prouder parents. So we thought we'd share the new baby pictures with you. We named them 5, 8, 12 13X and CineZoom!
Attached Images

Old September 18th, 2006, 05:51 PM   #2
Major Player

Congrats "Dad" ;)
Old September 18th, 2006, 06:41 PM   #3
2nd Unit TV

Thanks, Nate. I'll tell you, no matter how long you've been in this business, if you don't get the same chill running up your spine you did when you first heard your first lens snap into place, well, it's time to hang it up. You're in the wrong business. And I think it's only matched by the feeling you get when a company as big as Fujinon and Sony provides you their product to use. It's as if they're saying, "We have faith in you to produce something we can be proud to hang our logo on. Don't screw it up!" It's an awesome responsibility and one we here at 2nd Unit don't take lightly. So thanks again, Nate. I do feel like Dad everytime we start up a new production...and I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything in the world. The El Papel shooting schedule runs from October 15 to December 4, not every day of course because of the fact that we're using so many students both in front of and behind the lens so it's according to their availability. But if you're around, as always, you're welcome to lend a hand and get some screen credit.
Old September 18th, 2006, 07:21 PM   #4
Major Player

Thanks for the offer I'd love to help out but I'm stuck in class so maybe in a couple years when I've got diploma in hand I'll be there.
Old September 18th, 2006, 07:34 PM   #5
2nd Unit TV

It's nice to hear you've got your priorities in life straight.
Old September 18th, 2006, 08:01 PM   #6
Major Player

Hi, Jonathan.
Are you going to be shooting in the north west at all? I can't afford to fly (I don't drive), so thats why I ask if you'll be around me.

Thanks for having such an impact on me!
~Gabriel~
Old September 18th, 2006, 08:23 PM   #7
2nd Unit TV

We never know where we're going to be shooting. We go where the interviews for 2nd Unit and the locations for our other productions take us. Right now, no, Washington's a bit far north bfore June of 07 when we're scheduled into Seattle for a couple of weeks.
Old September 18th, 2006, 08:45 PM   #8
Major Player

Ok... Contact me when that time comes! I'll be waiting...

C-ya around.
~Gabriel~
Old September 18th, 2006, 08:50 PM   #9
2nd Unit TV

And you're welcome but it's you all that have had the greatest impact on me and the others here at 2nd Unit. We've been very fortunate and have had a great response to the site but even if we can only make a difference in one person's life, then the effort is all worth it. Fortunately for our corporate sponsors, we're hitting thousands as evidenced by the downloads but it's the e-mails and postings like yours that make it all worth it.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television