HDC-Z10000 first take - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > 3D Stereoscopic Production & Delivery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

3D Stereoscopic Production & Delivery
Discuss 3D (stereoscopic video) acquisition, post and delivery.

Old September 20th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Re: HDC-Z10000 first take

Tim,

I have a question, and this relates to my original post of titles.

I'm using your plug in and put a logo in the storyline, applied your plug in to the logo, selected "both image wells", put the same logo in each image well, but this is where I'd like your thoughts...

What's the best way to get the 3D effect? What is "1% negative parallax"?
Tony Reidsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #17
Major Player

Re: HDC-Z10000 first take

Tony/Tim, I hope you don't mind me chiming in. I'd apply the logo as a 2D Flat Source, then set up the HIT (horizontal parallax movement, with the logo in front of the most forward part of the video). To apply negative parallax, either blend or anaglyph the image view, then move the right image towards the left a little, with respect to the left one (cross eye a little, will move the logo out of the screen when previewed in 3D). 1% is one percent of the horizontal dimension of the screen (about 19 pixels in 1920x1080). Tim can drop vertical lines in the latest Stereo3D Toolbox edition, to help with that.
Pavel Houda is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > 3D Stereoscopic Production & Delivery