3D items FS at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > 3D Stereoscopic Production & Delivery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

3D Stereoscopic Production & Delivery
Discuss 3D (stereoscopic video) acquisition, post and delivery.

Old August 20th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #1
Major Player

3D items FS

Hi all, I have a couple of items ready to go out to new homes in 3D land.

1. Hurricane 3D camera rig 3D Genus Hurricane Camera Rig | eBay - but PM me for a reduced price.

2. Panasonic 3DA1 / no ebay listing, PM me for great price

3. NanoFlash 3D Unit / 2 Nano Flash recorders with 3D feature enabled + bracket - PM me for price

4. 2-Nexto CF L+R card readers 500 GB for storing NanoFlash 3D footage - PM me for price

I'm not getting out of the 3D game, just paring down the inventory a bit. I still have a Z10000 which I really like the best for just all around 3D shooting. I have it tricked out with ND filters for exteriors and pictures from it rival some big rigs at times.

Anyway, anyone who's interested in any of the above items can PM me at herrschultz@usa.net
Bruce Schultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2013, 02:12 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: 3D items FS

Hey Bruce - I'm not interested in any buying but am curious how you deal with editing with the Z10000.

My 3D work totally died but if I picked up anything it would be the Z10000 which certainly has its issues but I really liked shooting with it and found it to be very flexible because of the smaller IO.

Lenny Levy
Leonard Levy is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > 3D Stereoscopic Production & Delivery