Trouble with Magic Bullet Looks for CS3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old November 1st, 2007, 07:37 AM   #1
Major Player

Trouble with Magic Bullet Looks for CS3

Hello,

I just downloaded the demo of the new Magic Bullet Looks software and I think it's fantastic but once it was installed, all my previously recorded 1440x1080 footage played back (in Windows, not in CS3) as if the pixels were square - squashed).

Other footage that I had saved from PPro 1.5.1 just play the audio and I get no video.

I removed Magic Bullet and the problem went away and my video plays back as normal.

Is there some way I can have Magic Bullet without it runining the playback of my HDV footage??
Old November 6th, 2007, 12:04 AM   #2
Major Player

No info on this?

I'm wondering if maybe it's a compatability issue with Magic Bullet and Cineform?

If maybe having the Magic Bullet plug-in installed in the CS3 directory has some affect on how the computer interprets avis captured with PPro 1.5.1.

Does that sound likely?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite