My favorite new $50 toy... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old June 19th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #1
Regular Crew

My favorite new $50 toy...

So I just picked up a Contour ShuttleXpress... What a great tool. I haven't used hardware job/shuttle attachments on the PC before (only on traditional editing systems) and this one makes my recent task of scrubbing endless footage in Premiere a bit less painful.

At first it might look flimsy and that the base wouldn't be heavy enough to not move around, it's not and it sticks in one place, flat quite easily. I'm very impressed, especially for the price.

If you don't have an external job/shuttle dial and you scrub a lot of footage, I highly recommend picking one up, it becomes a must have.
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:00 PM   #2
Major Player

Yes, I have Shuttle Pro 2 and it`s awesome. I feel like losing an arm when I edit without it. Too bad it doesn`t work with my FCP (eve though it should).

Definitely recommended!
Jiri Fiala is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite