Colorista and CS4? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old January 19th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #1
Trustee

Colorista and CS4?

Am I right in understanding these two don't work together yet on the PC?

The Red Giant website says 1.1.1 is needed, while their update page still shows only 1.1 ... wondering if anything has been sent to cool people who knew the secret handshake.

In general, it seems weirdly annoying that Adobe has been sooooo slow to let folks like Cineform and Red Giant get their products up and running again with the latest Premiere....
Graham Hickling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2009, 01:04 AM   #2
Regular Crew

yes RG please make the update you say we need avail on your site! The updates page just has the same version 1.0
Ed Kishel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2009, 05:41 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I spoke with people from Red Giant at NAB and let them know that we PPro CS4 users want a new version of Colorista, and I even followed up afterwards with an email...they know, and they told me it's on their list of things to get out...so, now we wait...
Eric Addison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2009, 03:54 AM   #4
Trustee

Received an email today from Red Giant that Colorista has been updated to 1.0.2 (???) and is now CS4 compatible. The update page still shows the same version 1.1 that it has for the past year, but it is in fact a new file and does now (mostly) work in Premiere CS4. I say mostly because on my Win7 machine the outline control for the mask isn't working, so the mask can't be adjusted onscreen with mouse-drags. That feature is working OK in CS4 After Effects.
Graham Hickling is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite