Some Help or Info at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old September 19th, 2009, 10:52 AM   #1
Tourist

Some Help or Info

i help edit this video D1GP Englishtown NJ 2009 on Vimeo it was shot with a 3 different sony camera, edit in premiere cs3.. my question is how do i make it look smooth? the cars pass by looks like it almost echos at times.. any help would be cool thanks
gene
Eugene Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 11:18 AM   #2
Major Player

I didn't really see any echos, but there were some points where it looked like the camera was pretty out of focus. The camera work is probably where the effort and practice is needed--it's very difficult, if not impossible, to make up for poor camera work.

Just my thoughts. Overall a pretty nice display of drifting--I'm always amazed at how the drivers can hold the road...

Thanks,
Matt
Matt Vanecek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 04:15 PM   #3
Major Player

Matt is right, it's the camera that needed to be adjusted, not your editing. It should have been shot with a faster shutter speed, and 1080i instead of 1080p.
Brian Barkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 10:35 PM   #4
Tourist

see thats the thing i believe it was shot with a higher shutter, but not shot in 1080i or p ... think the kid dumb down his video to sd . ..
Eugene Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 03:04 PM   #5
Major Player

I would bet this is due to interlaced shooting, then deinterlaced and slowed down. There is definitely that annoying stutter that makes those shots unwatchable.
Jiri Fiala is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite