best compression/render settings at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old January 26th, 2010, 12:23 AM   #1
Regular Crew

best compression/render settings

want to know if you can share your ideas on how best to get the best quality on my ex3 project in after effects when am about to render.settings that wont create any loss in resolution.shot HQ and might probably want to have final output in dv but still gettin a lossless resolution.am sending final output to tv stations here in nigeria.thx
x
Olabode Lawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:40 AM   #2
Trustee

I have told you before:

DV is 720 x 576 resolution. Nothing else (at least for PAL).

EX (HQ) is 1920 x 1080 resolution with square pixels.

If you do not want resolution loss, your only options are to use a codec that supports 1920 x 1080 resolution. H.264-BR or MPEG2-BR are two options that come to mind.
Harm Millaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2010, 08:17 AM   #3
Regular Crew

thx a lot but i also want to let you know if it can be transfered to a mini dv tape for distribution because that is what tv stations here require to broadcast.i shoot music videos majorly and a little commercials.can you give me a brief setting on how the output module will be like rendering with these codecs.thx
Olabode Lawal is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite