duplicating frames with timelapse footage at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old April 8th, 2011, 04:20 PM   #1
New Boot

duplicating frames with timelapse footage

I'm hoping to do some timelapse work in a current project. I'd like to shoot a sequence in-camera using an AF100. It has decent timelapse functionality.

But, I would like to duplicate the frames of the sequence to slow it down, possibly 4 - 6 frames per original one. I realize this may give it s strobe-like look, I like that. Does anyone know how to accomplish this in CS5?
Steven Keller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #2
New Boot

Re: duplicating frames with timelapse footage

I'll answer my own quesiton. It looks as if this is as easy as changing the framerate under Interperate Footage.

Steve
Steven Keller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: duplicating frames with timelapse footage

Hey Steve... Ok, drag your video to the time line... then put the cursor ontop of the video in the timeline, left click the mouse to highlight the track, then right click the mouse and choose speed/duration and change it to your new timing... 50% will double the frames...

another way is to goto the top middle of the program, under "effect controls", click that tab and you will see "time remapping" .. spin that one down and adjust for your speed ...

you might want to explore the other items in that dialog that pulls up on the timeline.. (right click)... I use several on most projects... like group and ungroup for example... those group the video and audio or ungroup the video and audio so you can delete the audio and replace it, then re-group them ...
Ray Bell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite