A question regarding Adobe Audition... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old May 5th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #1
Regular Crew

A question regarding Adobe Audition...

I'm attempting to add sound effects to a video in a Multitrack project within Adobe Audition, and I need to get them frame-perfect.

I have "Snap to Frames" turned on, and my "Time Display" is displaying the frame rate of the video I'm working with, but the Current Time Indicator only seems to snap to what appear to be the audio frames within the waveform of my SFX clips.

Is there any way to get the CTI to snap to each frame of video when, say, tapping left or right on the arrow keys, like in Premiere Pro? It would make things a lot easier.

DD.
David Draper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: A question regarding Adobe Audition...

Change the Time settings to match your frame rate (right click on the Time) and select snap to frames from the edit menu
Old May 6th, 2011, 09:33 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I have done, but tapping left or right on the arrow keys just moves the CTI an arbitrary amount. It moves in the same fashion whether "Snap to Frames" is engaged or not.
David Draper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2011, 10:21 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Regardless of the option I enable in "Time Display", the CTI snaps to "Samples" every time. This is thoroughly frustrating.
David Draper is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite