Exporting Video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old September 16th, 2011, 09:19 AM   #1
Major Player

Exporting Video

Hello, I'm new to the premier CS5 family. I was editing with FCP for years and I've recently made the switch over to CS5. So far I love how everything works and the speed and all that good stuff. My only issue is exporting anything I'm doing. I love how it has a vimeo export feature and other quick selects but i'm having issues finding a good setting to play back at full quality 1080p without playing choppy. I've heard people talking about having Apple Pro Res but I never seen anything that says apple pro res while in premier. I also have a Western Digital TV media player that I watch my work on and when exporting at H. 264 I can't get the correct audio. It plays fine on the unit but the audio is missing / not supported.

My projects are usually shot with a Panasonic HMC150 and a HPX170. I usually edit either in 1080 24p or 720 24p

If anyone can help out, that would be fantastic.

thanks

Greg
Greg Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2011, 10:02 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Exporting Video

Greg.... I've used Cineform for years, you may want to check them out. I'm sure they have a trial you can give a whirl.

Regarding your Western Digital... I use one a lot and never had a problem with WMV, although I don't know why H264 would cause trouble.
Marty Baggen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite