Adobe Announces Production Premium CS6 - Page 6 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old May 10th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #76
Regular Crew

Re: Adobe Announces Production Premium CS6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawika Ohumukini View Post
14 years ago my wife and I had a daughter who now repays our kindness by getting us the CS6 student discount.
LOL, the main reason to have kids. Kiddie discounts, yay!

Damn, Premiere CS6 is looking mighty fine. A bit Final Cut Pro X inspired at first glance.
I'll wait to see what you guys think of it first before I upgrade ;-)
Old May 17th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #77
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Dulay View Post
Please Note : The CS 6 software started shipping only on 7th of May, due to which you were not able to locate the download link as soon as the order was approved."
So 9 days and 3 followups later I get a reply from Adobe that my order was processed and that if I couldn't find the link to contact technical support. Chatted with the support guy who suggested I install the trial release then use the serial in my email. The trial doesn't come with all components and is a temporary measure. I get passed to another agent who reviews it and passes me on to customer support. That was yesterday morning. Added the CS6 serial to my registrations. That night I check My Orders and the link to download is finally there. Not sure if it was "Next Level" that fixed it for me or the act of adding the serial number as there were no follow up notes.

Also learned that I could have ordered actual DVDs from Adobe Sales. Between waiting 9 days and the delayed ESD, maybe the disks would have been faster.
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #78
Regular Crew

Didn't adobe state that it could take up to 10 days to receive your Complimentary upgrade? I barely just got mine also so i just have to wonder why the big to do when it appears they are right on schedule to what the said they would do?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite