Tips on making this multicam process more efficient at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old July 5th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Tips on making this multicam process more efficient

Okay, so this is my workflow for multicam wedding operation. I shoot with 4 dslr's, and 1 zoom miced to the officiant. I take PluralEyes and sync all 4 cams to that 1 audio source, which by the way PluralEyes ROCKS!!!! So the problem is, I use NeatVideo to clean up the noise, which is always the case for dark indoor weddings. Is there a more efficient workflow of using Neatvideo in this type of setup? Right now, after I edit, let's say the ceremony, using the multicam window, I'm left with a timeline with a hundred different cuts. Which mean, I Have to apply the the NeatVideo plugin on each individual cut on the timeline. I'm using Adobe cs5.5 by the way.
Kelly Huffaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Tips on making this multicam process more efficient

Are you using the same settings for NeatVideo on each clip, or do you have to adjust it each time? If you're using the same settings on each clip, make an effect preset for with the settings you want for NeatVideo, select all your clips in the timeline, and drag the preset to one of the selected clips. You could also apply NeatVideo to the first clip, copy that clip, select all the subsequent clips in the timeline, and then choose Edit>Paste Attributes.
Zach Mull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Apply the effect to each clip in the timeline prior to multicam, ajust as needed. De-select the fx button, edit as normal and when ready to export select the fx button.
David Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #4
Major Player

What David said.
Bruce Watson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite