Introducing DissolveMaster at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old November 20th, 2012, 04:13 AM   #1
Trustee

Introducing DissolveMaster

Occasionally I post here, when there is something worthwhile to mention.

Many of you will know the name Pixelan from their plugin SpiceMaster and other plugins for Premiere Pro or Premiere Elements, see http://www.pixelan.com/adobe-premier...ts-plugins.htm , but I have been lucky to have had the opportunity to test out their newest addition to their range of plugins, which is called DissolveMaster and it is a great addition to anyone's toolbox of plugins. As the name implies, it is a master at dissolves. It works in real-time in BGRA 444 format, no rendering required, comes with huge amounts of presets to choose from and tailor to your needs and has a great introductory price of only $ 39. The interface has been greatly improved over the one we were used to in SpiceMaster and it really works flawless. It is a great addition to SpiceMaster, it does not replace it, but extends it.

I can only suggest you go to their site and take a serious look at http://www.pixelan.com/dissolvemaster/intro.htm

I have no commercial ties with Pixelan, other than having bought all their plugins, so there is nothing in it for me. But the value of this plugin is so great, I thought it a good moment to mention it to you.
Harm Millaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2012, 08:50 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Introducing DissolveMaster

Windows ONLY - no Mac version unfortunately
John Richard is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite