Do you know what program created this please? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old April 7th, 2015, 02:00 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Do you know what program created this please?

Hi everyone,
Not sure if this is the right Forum, but we use PP so thought I'd start here. A client likes the effect at .53 - 1.20. Do you know what program created this please?

Thanks for your help,
Regards,
Doug.
Doug Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2015, 02:07 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Do you know what program created this please?

After Effects - search the web for "AE Templates" and there are tons, either free or at low cost, that do pre-made things like that, and you just plug in YOUR media assets (stills or video clips).

Thanks
Old April 7th, 2015, 02:11 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks Jeff, I truly appreciate your quick response. I have PP5.5 AE, but need to upgrade my computer to drive AE. I'm thinking 16Gb of RAM, is this enough?
Doug Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2015, 03:29 PM   #4
Wrangler

If I was trying to emulate that effect, agree with Jeff that I'd use AE. But with planning and persistence, I think it might be possible to get close with PPro (although not a challenge I'd be disposed to tackle).

AE takes some horsepower, both CPU (the more cores the better) and RAM. MAYBE, depending on overall system specs, 16GB of RAM could be enough to get it done without exceptional patience.
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2015, 09:49 PM   #5
Trustee

This is quite similar to what you show, there are numerous other variations and this is only one of the agencies selling these templates. Your After Effects cup runneth over, and sure beats beating your head against doing it from scratch:

Slide Show Template After Effects Template Project
Battle Vaughan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite