URGENT HELP! Adobe Audition 2.0 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:35 AM   #1
Regular Crew

URGENT HELP! Adobe Audition 2.0

Am I able to remove music leaving the Voice Over intact from an imported single audio track from Prem Pro 2. I can remove voice from the music which is simple enough, one click but I really need to change the music for a voice over , and I dont have the original Voice over tapes just the master edit tape!!!!!!!!!

I'll try anything....please help!
Will Aldersley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2007, 11:58 AM   #2
Trustee

No. A single track mixed with music and VO cannot be separated. You would have to go to extreme length's to filter one or the other out and the result will be a disappointment.
Harm Millaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2007, 04:22 PM   #3
Regular Crew

It's so infuriating...I'm usually so good with tapes. Nevermind, I'll just have to use the accepella function to soften the backbeat...thanks
Will Aldersley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2007, 09:04 PM   #4
Trustee

There is a FAQ over on the Adobe Forums with some information regarding removing vocals from music and vice versa: FAQ: Removing vocals or removing instruments

Don't expect miracles, by any means. If at all possible the best thing would be to re-record the narration, but if that is impossible for some reason, hopefully the FAQ will assist to some extent.
Christopher Lefchik is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite