Problem with Aspect HD Exporting in PPro at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old March 6th, 2007, 09:16 AM   #1
Major Player

Problem with Aspect HD Exporting in PPro

HELP!!
Ok
I got a HDV canon A1 I did some footage in 60i hdv.

I just started using Cineform with premier pro 2. Capturing with HD Link and using the convert option of (Convert to Cineform) option for HDV files. Then I went and set my premier project settings using the right Aspect HD option format. The editing flow works great, no problems at all with the exception of I am noticing a detail that my real time looks brighter than the original brightness of the video captured.

However, this is not the big issue. The issue is that when finally I start to export the timeline, is not exporting. I need to mention that using all the other methods of export works fine. Including my Black magic Intensity card export option and all Premier’s. In addition, I need to clarify that the cineform method (Cineform HD avi) is exporting a file but at the end is just a file with zero k information.

Steps that I’m doing

1.Capturing using HD link ( Convert Files to cineform).
2.Setting my new premier project using Aspect HD option folders.
3. Editing (using so far just Aspect HD transitions and Effects).
4 click export-movie –settings
5.selecting cineform HD ( “Also I was playing with this additional settings inside this window to see if any changes, but no good results either”)
6. save

Then after rendering when I check my file. I found that is just a file with nothing in it. (0K)

Can somebody tell me what is wrong or some details about how they reach and finalize this specific work flow?
Jose Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2007, 07:28 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Ortiz View Post
HELP!!
Ok
I got a HDV canon A1 I did some footage in 60i hdv.

I just started using Cineform with premier pro 2. Capturing with HD Link and using the convert option of (Convert to Cineform) option for HDV files. Then I went and set my premier project settings using the right Aspect HD option format. The editing flow works great, no problems at all with the exception of I am noticing a detail that my real time looks brighter than the original brightness of the video captured.

However, this is not the big issue. The issue is that when finally I start to export the timeline, is not exporting. I need to mention that using all the other methods of export works fine. Including my Black magic Intensity card export option and all Premier’s. In addition, I need to clarify that the cineform method (Cineform HD avi) is exporting a file but at the end is just a file with zero k information.

Steps that I’m doing

1.Capturing using HD link ( Convert Files to cineform).
2.Setting my new premier project using Aspect HD option folders.
3. Editing (using so far just Aspect HD transitions and Effects).
4 click export-movie –settings
5.selecting cineform HD ( “Also I was playing with this additional settings inside this window to see if any changes, but no good results either”)
6. save

Then after rendering when I check my file. I found that is just a file with nothing in it. (0K)

Can somebody tell me what is wrong or some details about how they reach and finalize this specific work flow?
Hi Jose,

Maybe a little late and you may have fixed your problem ... but if not, I would try.
1) Capture from within PP2 using Cineform Aspect HD settings... and then output.

If this does not work

2) Try using PP2 Media Encoder to output ...and see if you get any output!!

Good luck,
Rob

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite