Huffyuv step by step? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old July 22nd, 2007, 03:00 AM   #1
Trustee

Huffyuv step by step?

Hi,

Lately I've been using both Vegas and Premiere for some projects and I need a practical lossless codec. Everywhere I've been reading that Huffyuv is very good. The thing is whenever I export a miscrosoft avi on premiere pro with it all that comes out is a black video. Can anyone give me a hand here?
Rafael Lopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2007, 10:39 AM   #2
Trustee

Ok, I just did the exact same thing on Vegas and I managed to see the new exported video on Vegas's timeline. BUT I cannot play it with any media player (vlc, media player classic, etc) because it either crashes the application or it displays a black video. Oh, and I imported it to premiere and could not play it there either (black video)...the plot thickens.
Rafael Lopes is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite