AJA IO HD or Kona LHe? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > AJA Io and Ki Pro

AJA Io and Ki Pro
...plus others from the AJA product line.

Old September 2nd, 2008, 11:06 AM   #16
Sponsor: Electronic Mailbox

Does Matrox MXO2 provide deck control?

Yes. Matrox MXO2 comes with an RS-422 port to communicate with devices that support this protocol. Frame-accurate capture and print-to-tape with guaranteed audio video sync are provided.

Gary
Old September 2nd, 2008, 07:57 PM   #17
Inner Circle

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia (formerly Winnipeg, Manitoba) Canada
Since everyone who has SO kindly posted has pointed out the MXO2 HAS an RS-422 port, could I PLEASE ask someone to tell me WHERE it is? It's not on the input side and it's not on the output side, based on all the photos.

I'm not being snide here. Please. Just tell me and I'll stop with this silliness. I'm starting to worry I've lost my mind or my eyesight.

Again, thanks to everyone. My decision just got harder.

Edit: ok, I see the text telling me it has one. Awesome. Is the RS-422 connector on the interface instead of the external box?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > AJA Io and Ki Pro