Aja Kona LHi at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > AJA Io and Ki Pro

AJA Io and Ki Pro
...plus others from the AJA product line.

Old April 27th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Sponsor: Electronic Mailbox

Aja Kona LHi

One of the best new products shown at NAB098 last week is the Kona LHi. Great Kona quality, $1,495 MSRP, and with HDMI in & out! We think this definitely hits a sweet spot in the marketplace for HD editors.

The AJA KONA LHi bridges the gap between legacy analog devices and the latest 3G SDI and HDMI v1.3a enabled products. KONA LHi interfaces with the latest PCIe Apple Mac OSX hardware and QuickTime software applications. AJA drivers offer integrated support for Apple Final Cut Studio. KONA LHi allows editing, monitoring and mastering of professional quality video in an affordable, easy to use product.

KONA LHi offers a full host of no-compromise features: 10 or 8-bit uncompressed video, 3G/HD/SD SDI I/O including support for 1080p50/60, analog composite/S-Video/SD-HD component video I/O, 2-channel AES/8-channel SDI embedded audio I/O, 2-channel balanced audio I/O, and broadcastquality hardware-based up/down/cross-conversion for flexible SD and HD post production. Also, HDMI v1.3a capability at 30 bits per pixel allows full support of the latest 10-bit monitors.

AJA KONA LHi Breakout CablesThe KONA LHi comes standard with a breakout cable and can also be connected to an optional breakout box for rack mounted I/O convenience and added connectivity in the form of additional BNC digital AES/EBU connectors and RCA monitoring jacks.

Use the KONA LHi hardware-based flexible connectivity to capture to QuickTime™ at 10-bit and 8-bit uncompressed formats as well as Apple ProRes 422, DVCPRO HD and more.

Videoguys is happy to announce we are now an AJA dealer! We're busy putting together KonaLHi bundles with FCS2 and G-tech storage!

Videoguys.com - AJA KONA LHi - HD/SD 10-bit Digital and 12-bit Analog PCIe Card

Gary

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > AJA Io and Ki Pro