mistaken purchase - ew100 not ew100 g2! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old August 7th, 2007, 06:58 PM   #1
Regular Crew

mistaken purchase - ew100 not ew100 g2!

Hi guys,
just looking for some advice- was looking for wireless system and I thought I was buying the senn. ew100 g2 but its the previous model. Paid over $400 - based in Europe and so I guess we have to allow for things to be a little more expensive. It has not arrived yet but I have sent payment. What do you guys think - is there much of a difference - if so what ? please advise as would be appreciated. (I think I can still cancel payment)
Regards
Barry
Barry Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:24 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Hi Barry.....

If you wanted the EW100 G2 and have ordered the EW100 instead, I'd cancel pronto and order what you want. I can't find any info on the EW100 so can't say whether it's OK or not.

Best be quick about it.

CS
Chris Soucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2007, 07:06 PM   #3
Regular Crew

G2 has been hundreds of times better in my experience. Easy to use, great battery life, better display, frequency scan, and better overall sound. Good range in a lot of situations too - once got someone in an elevator on floor 31 while I was on the ground floor! Sweet.
Abe Dolinger is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio