Where Did You Buy Your Sennheiser ME66?? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old June 7th, 2003, 03:12 PM   #16
Trustee

I bought my Sennheiser ME66 and 102 wireless package from Cinequip in Toronto. The pricing was about even with what i would have paid through B&H. I also got the benifit of Terry Cracks experience. Cinequip/White are a pretty big supplier and rental outfit and have offices in Toronto, Vancouver , calgary and Montreal, Canada. they're a stocking dealer for Dedo, Arri, Lowel,LTM, portabrace, kata you name it they got it.
www.cinequip.com
Bryan Beasleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2003, 05:00 PM   #17
Air China Pilot

Interesting. From their website, though, you wouldn't know that they do anything but supply theatre houses!
Old June 7th, 2003, 06:22 PM   #18
Regular Crew

I thought the same thing, this doesn't look right. The real web address is www.cinequip.ca. All the areas that you want to look at though are "Under Construction".
Chris Mah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2003, 11:56 PM   #19
Trustee

Cinequip merged with White. the later was a big deal in theatrical, cinequip a big deal in broadcast equipment.
The site is in disarray but I can assure you they're in business. the new site is William F Whites doing I'm sure. I bought a JVC monitor from them about a month ago. I've bought all my audio gear, portabrace and kata bags, arri and lowel lights as well as sundry grip (stuff).

Exactly what doesn't look right??? They have the biggest showroom of any video supplier in the Toronto area. In fact the header in sales states
"CinequipWhite Inc. maintains a complete supply of Television, Motion Picture, and Theatrical Equipment.
You are right though about the link the .com and .ca always mess me up.
Bryan Beasleigh is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio