A Thank You to All at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old March 19th, 2008, 02:21 AM   #1
Trustee

A Thank You to All

Hey, I just wanted to shout out a "Thank you!" to everyone here. When I first joined DVInfo, I knew nothing about sound.

But following advice from members here I've put together a nice little system: SD 302 & 744T, MKH-60, Sanken COS-11, and there is still more to add.

Well I was reading an article about how sound was done on the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie and it said along the lines of "... We really love the Sound Devices 744T recorder and in the small spaces we used the Schoeps CMC641 and the rest of the time a mixture of MKH 50, 60 and 70's--which held up great in the salty and wet environment."

I was like "WOW! I own those too!" ... Thanks to DVInfo ;) :).
Peter Moretti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2008, 05:25 PM   #2
Major Player

thats nice of you to thank everyone, there are excellent people here who are professional and helpful. I also found the expertise to be helping me along the way.
Roshdi Alkadri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2008, 06:25 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Chris Hurd (and the moderators here) deserve a lot of credit for maintaining an excellent forum. While I may not always agree with Chris on every detail, he works hard to keep a close eye on the forum, and it really shows in the civility and quality of information exchanged here.
Robert M Wright is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio