Buying Q's: Sennheiser...Sony...Samson?? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old May 20th, 2005, 12:03 PM   #1
Major Player

Buying Q's: Sennheiser...Sony...Samson??

HI ALL; here's a simple question and matter of opinion and use:

I need an audio system that is clean, clear & has a fair distance to it, I am needing it for a june 4th wedding; I have a $450-550 dollar budget for this and want the best for my money. I also have a Shure BG 2.0 handheld mic which is very clear that I would also like to use wirelessly simultaneously at times with the pin-on mic, and would love the pin-on mic to be as clean as the handheld. Will be going on an XL2.

• I am looking at the Sennhiser systems (which one?)

• also I picked up a flyer at nab for Sony, and checked it out on B&H...$450 with $50 gift card...SO if anyone has experiance with Sony wireless systems please pitch-in.

• Also there is an Ebay auction for something called Samson Airline UHF which I know nothing about...Anybody know?

Thanks!
Michael Padilla is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio