size? at

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old August 9th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #1
Regular Crew
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 156

Hi guys do you know the size Rycote wind jammer for the rode ntg 2 and the grip for it thanks :)
Ollie Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #2
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland
Posts: 1,569

From memory, it's the 14cm standard hole softie that you want. That's what I use on my NTG-1 and NTG-2.

Use the Rycote product finder - choose Rode and NTG-2:

Find Rycote products suitable for your microphone or camcorder Rycote

They give you part numbers for all matching kits, type them into the Search box at, for example.

Last edited by Mike Beckett; August 9th, 2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: I typed "medium" hole. I'm sure that's what it used to be called!
Mike Beckett is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

(800) 223-2500
New York, NY

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Texas Media Systems
(512) 440-1400
Austin, TX

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

(800) 323-2325
Mineola, NY

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:40 AM.

DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2018 The Digital Video Information Network