P+S Technik 35Digital Lenses - ARE HERE! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old September 21st, 2007, 03:37 PM   #1
Sponsor: ZGC

P+S Technik 35Digital Lenses - ARE HERE!

The new P+S Technik 35Digital Lens Sets - 25mm/T2.8, 35mm/T2.0, 50mm/T1.4 and 85mm/T1.4 are arriving in stock to ZGC next week - week of September 24, 2007. First come, first serve! Give Christine Brnic a call at 973-335-4460. More information about these great lenses can be found at http://www.zgc.com/zgc.nsf/product/pslensset.

And. . . thank you all for all of your support over the past few years. We love all of you! -- from all of us at ZGC.
Barbara Lowry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2007, 04:56 AM   #2
Major Player

Are those lens breathing free? What I see from the specs scares me a bit cause maybe those are just repackaged ZF primes? I hope I´m wrong on that.

Cheets,
T
Toenis Liivamaegi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2007, 09:31 AM   #3
Sponsor: ZGC

The new P+S lenses are indeed original Zeiss lenses fitted with Nikon mounts.
They have been re-housed with an extended focus scale precisely marked with clear focus distances to ease rack focusing. They are fitted with a standard film gear and are ready to be used with film follow focus.
They are not internal focusing and front cell moves forward a little as you focus toward minimum object distance. The breathing is very small as expected with this type of design; it is possible to detect it with the longer focal and is essentially not existent in the wider ones.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods