DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Alternative Imaging Methods (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/alternative-imaging-methods/)
-   -   delivery on the Extreme (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/alternative-imaging-methods/106734-delivery-extreme.html)

Paul Mailath October 28th, 2007 07:48 PM

delivery on the Extreme

Just wondering how long is the wait for delivery on the Letus Extreme?

I ordered mine on the 3rd of Oct.... I'm not in a great hurry (I still haven't worked out what I'm going to say to the inevitable question

"How much did that cost and why do you need it? - what about my new carpet?"

Minh Khang October 29th, 2007 12:10 PM

I order mine on oct 15th , the website said i'll receive in 2 week but haven't receive any thing or email about the shipping status.
I really need this for my project next week.
Hoppefully it'll arrive soon

Phil Bloom October 29th, 2007 04:17 PM

it should take about 3 weeks

Phil Bloom October 29th, 2007 04:20 PM

just got mine. It is one hell of a beast. More solid than the redrock. Not shot anything yet. just puzzling how to get it to work with my rods as it hangs so low!

Paul Mailath October 29th, 2007 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil Bloom (Post 766879)
just got mine.

Was that just after you typed the first message? :-)

so what date did you order? was it around 3 weeks?

The rails are an interesting one, I've been talking to indirails to make sure they will do the job -I'm in Australia so I don't want to be changing my mind

Phil Bloom October 30th, 2007 07:04 AM

yes, the second i clicked submit it arrived. weird huh!

Seriously, it took about 4 weeks...

I have got a rod system working now. Just on my Z1 not tried it on my JVC yet. It really is very very heavy!

Leo Versola October 31st, 2007 04:32 PM

YES! After an 'Extreme' amount of anticipation, my adapter finally arrived via Fedex! My official position was #4 at LetusDirect and I had ordered it on 9/24.

Quick observations:

1) Tight and well-packaged shipping
2) Etched logo is nice; more subtle than the printed one
3) Yes, it's rather heavy but nicely and sturdily built
4) Yes, the rubber caps can fall off quite easily
5) Magnetic battery cover holder works very well

That's it for now; will post pictures of my setup after I get everything put together tonight. Just need my external monitor and follow focus (arriving hopefully sometime in November) and the shooting rig will be complete.

Cheers and patience out to those who still wait...

Paul Mailath November 2nd, 2007 05:36 PM

I just got an email showing the status as shipped - that's 4 weeks from the order date - so another week to get to Aus and I'll be happy. I'll be claiming to be the first in Australia to get the Extreme - if you know otherwise kindly keep the information to yourself - this is my dilusion.

Now if the Indifocus rails get here and fit like Tim assured me they would - I'll really be happy!