SG Pro - Letus EX Frankenstein: - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old October 11th, 2008, 06:52 PM   #16
New Boot

Here's a little something you may not know about the SG flip... it originates from the original Letus flip design. Almost bolt for bolt! Shoot35 used to sell the Letus flip and give the fine boys at Letus credit for it. However a while back they started machining it themselves using Hien's designs and therefore there shouldn't be any difference between the Letus and the SG flip modules.

However, you may have problems getting your hands on an SG! I heard rumors of them discontinuing the device to make room for their new beast about to be released!
Joseph Stunzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2008, 01:04 PM   #17
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Barcellos View Post
While I haven't actually tried to marry it to my DIY spinning adapters yet, I have no doubt that will work too....
Nice.
I do love my LEX, but not being able to stop the lens down at times, and the slow shutterspeed barrier is starting to do my head in.
In saying that, having an external monitor flipped then flipping in post is just a set of problems that I just can't be bothered with.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods