Rent? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old May 10th, 2009, 07:45 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Rent?

is there anyone or anywhere that I could possibly rent an 35mm adapter for a weekend.
I need one with a Nikon mount and a 72mm thread.

-Cameron
Cameron Frittz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 07:31 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Cameron.

A phone call to site sponsor, Z.G.C., listed below would not hurt. They may be able to put you in the direction of someone who rents the P+S Technik Mini35-400 system.

You may as well give the benchmark product a try if you intend to rent. The others are not necessarily lesser image-wise and some may exceed the Mini35-400 in resolution.

However, if chasing turnkey out of the box utility and support by the rental vendor, the Mini35 might be the way to go.

There are a few who post here who bought Letus Extremes or UIltimates for their rental inventory. There may be others who rent out Wayne Kinney's SGPro/Blade and Dennis Woods' Brevis. Hopefully they will put their hands up.
Bob Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 08:44 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I would kill to rent an SG Blade. I need it by 28th. I am doing a music video at the monahan dunes and have a great lens array but need an adapter!!!! So anyone who is renting out an adapter PLEASE Contact me. I will take a look at Z.G.C. Thanks for the advice. I have experience with the adapters but just dont have one.
Cameron Frittz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods