Question for the Moderator at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old June 5th, 2004, 08:41 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Location: Augusta georgia 15min. from Aiken S.Carolina and 2 hours from Atlanta
Question for the Moderator

i started a thread asking people to post pics, clips of thier altered cameras. i was wondering if there can be an official gallery for people to post links to thier pics and clips? this would be a gallery for for any and all altered cams.

i was thinking something strictly for links and a breif explanation, and all questions can be directed to the thread where the plans for the developement of the camera was being developed and discussed.

that is just a little idea of mine, if this sounds like a good idea, feel free to build upon it.
Patrick Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2004, 11:50 AM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

We're working on a public image upload area for our registered members and hope to have it up soon. I don't want to do inline attachments directly in the posts because they'll really slow the board down. Not everybody has a high-speed connection.

In the meantime if you do not have web space of your own to show images, just email 'em to me and I'll put them up at DV Info for you. And we'll get the public image uploader going as soon as possible. Hope this helps,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2004, 07:51 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Location: Augusta georgia 15min. from Aiken S.Carolina and 2 hours from Atlanta
thanks

thanks for the response. i'm not working on any of the projects. i'm actually waiting for someone to come up with some good working models so that i can buy one. i do understand that posting images would slow down the board, that's why i suggested that everyone can just post a link to thier website or wherever thier picture is being stored.

thanks again for the response, you guys are doing a great job here.
Patrick Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2004, 05:59 AM   #4

Just an idea:

HDV has two forums; because the interest here is a lot more than there, it would be nice if we had separate, adapter, and camera forumms here.

Mike
Mike Metken is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods