DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Alternative Imaging Methods (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/alternative-imaging-methods/)
-   -   another mini35 post (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/alternative-imaging-methods/38084-another-mini35-post.html)

Adam Eugenio January 20th, 2005 09:08 PM

another mini35 post

the reason i am posting is to say thanks to all of you. all the information on here has been such a help. i have been reading through the forums for a while now about building versions of the mini35 adapter. so far ive managed to get a hold of two pentax lenses and a minolta lens, a pentax lens mount, some other odds and ends to make my fake ground glass spin, a box to put it in, blah blah blah...anyway i had a working version that was fun a while. eventually, i got tired of the image being inverted both ways. i came across a pentaprism and am expiramenting with a more revised setup. i know everyone says the prism has to be a certain size, but this was pretty much free; so i figure i can at least play with it. anyway, i can see the image in the correct orientation in my video camera, it is just rather small. i ordered a close up lens and am hoping that with that and perhaps the magnifying glass out of my last attempt that i will be able to get a decent size projection. the close up lens along with some new parts are comming in sometime next week...sitting on pins and needles until then. if i cant get it to work, i will just be making an improved version of my old adapter. sorry that was a bit long.

thanks again!
adam

Rabi Syid January 21st, 2005 05:08 AM

Re: another mini35 post

<<<-- Originally posted by Adam Eugenio : the reason i am posting is to say thanks to all of you. all the information on here has been such a help. i have been reading through the forums for a while now about building versions of the mini35 adapter. so far ive managed to get a hold of two pentax lenses and a minolta lens, a pentax lens mount, some other odds and ends to make my fake ground glass spin, a box to put it in, blah blah blah...anyway i had a working version that was fun a while. eventually, i got tired of the image being inverted both ways. i came across a pentaprism and am expiramenting with a more revised setup. i know everyone says the prism has to be a certain size, but this was pretty much free; so i figure i can at least play with it. anyway, i can see the image in the correct orientation in my video camera, it is just rather small. i ordered a close up lens and am hoping that with that and perhaps the magnifying glass out of my last attempt that i will be able to get a decent size projection. the close up lens along with some new parts are comming in sometime next week...sitting on pins and needles until then. if i cant get it to work, i will just be making an improved version of my old adapter. sorry that was a bit long.

thanks again!
adam -->>>

Good on!