DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Alternative Imaging Methods (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/alternative-imaging-methods/)
-   -   Micro35 Guide: Where to post questions? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/alternative-imaging-methods/43554-micro35-guide-where-post-questions.html)

Ray Boykin March 12th, 2005 11:53 AM

When are the guides shipping?

When are the guides shipping? If I order now do I get the free ground glass?

Michal Spimr March 12th, 2005 06:19 PM

I believe they are shipping sometime next week. ;) from what I heard

Daniel Skubal March 18th, 2005 01:14 AM

So James, any news on the gg yet? I'm getting so pumped to get the guide!

Daniel Skubal March 22nd, 2005 05:53 PM

James, when are you coming back from your trip? I'm starting to develop a wicked twitch for this guide :-p When are you planning on sending them out? I haven't heard anything lately.

James Hurd March 22nd, 2005 06:52 PM

Daniel,
I'll be back on Thursday afternoon and will get back in the driver's seat the minute my plane lands. So hang in there. A lot of things will start to roll pretty quickly of the next couple of weeks.

The GGs were ready as of Friday of last week. I wanted to personally verify their accuracy before unloading them to everyone. So once I arrive and inspect the ggs, the guides will begin to ship!

I appreciate your patience everyone!

One other thing, everyone that ordered a guide or orders a unit, you will gain access to the member's section of this forum. Here you'll be able to share building experiences with everyone building or have built the micro35 adapter. You will receive an email once the guide has shipped with more information on this member's forum.

Thanks again everyone!

james
www.micro35.com

Daniel Skubal March 26th, 2005 10:28 AM

Hey James, how is the gg? Any new updates as to when guides are shipping? :D

James Klatt April 14th, 2005 10:48 AM

Guide Info

Quick easy question, since James says the guides are shipping today!
Although I have been following this micro 35 development for eons, I finally oredered the guide a few days ago. Is the Pay Pal order form the ONLY thing we were supposed to do in the way of ordering the guides(no other steps involved)? I justed wanted to make sure I as I position myself by the mailbox for a week.

James Hurd April 14th, 2005 11:05 AM

James,
You're good. Once the website is launched, there will be some more confirmation and invoicing routines.

Sorry for the confusion. And good luck!

james
www.micro35.com

Brian Valente April 14th, 2005 07:48 PM

micro35 guide NOW SHIPPING!

This is not the "official word" but I wanted to start the thread for those of us who are going to be receiving our guides shortly. We can share tips, etc.

The race is on for who will post "I got my guide" first!

Daniel Skubal April 15th, 2005 08:10 AM

I got my guide!!!

Just kidding... did James send out a confirmation via email yet? I never received mine.

James Hurd April 15th, 2005 10:26 AM

Daniel,
No confirmations have been sent out yet. I'm spending every free minute handling the shipments. I'm expecting two or three days of non-stop shipping.

You'll get it!

james
www.micro35.com

Daniel Skubal April 15th, 2005 11:18 AM

Alright, thanks James! :)

I just wanted to make sure.

Brian Valente April 15th, 2005 11:21 AM

Daniel - my micro35 can beat up your micro35!! :-P

Daniel Skubal April 15th, 2005 11:23 AM

haha! We'll see about that! Man I can't wait to get this thing built

Brian Valente April 15th, 2005 11:24 AM

Me either - perhaps we can use this forum to share building tips and pictures