Micro35 sample footage at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old October 25th, 2005, 02:16 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Micro35 sample footage

Hey everyone... I finally got around to recording some stuff with my DOF box. I recorded most of a weekly Acapella concert today using my GS-400 in Pro-Cinema mode, a 70mm-140mm Canon FD telephoto, and an Audio Technica AT822 stereo mic.

In post, I rotated the image, bumped up the contrast, and lowered the gamma. In the future I'll probably do a little more color correction, but I'm fairly happy with the results so far.

http://tcck.hopto.org/tcck/images/misc/nt_sample.jpg

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/tif383335

Go here, click on DOF Tests, and do the nt_sample.mov

I forgot to click internet streaming, so it won't play until it's fully downloaded. It would actually be best if you right click, and do save target. Also, sometimes when there's heavy traffic, it won't work... just so you know...

enjoy
Matthew Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2005, 11:44 AM   #2
Tourist

Your movies look absolutely amazing. I'm currently planing on building my own DOF Box and since your pictures are so fantastic, I would be happy to hear how you build your adapter.

I want to use a frosted rotating disc, a condense lens (or DCX lens) and possibly some system to get my pictures right again (with some prism or lense-system).

Currently I'm using my Nikon lens 50mm-100mm, but the light-condition is pretty bad (3,5-5,5). How much did you spend on your lens? And how is your system build?

Greetings,

Manuel
Manuel Mousiol is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods