Brevis35 new site is up, E-commerce client, product forum done. - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old March 30th, 2006, 11:16 PM   #31
Major Player

At last, here are pics of the first production model. My guess is that folks will prefer everything black but here's the raw CNC aluminum look. Other than some fastener changes, this is the final production model. The interior will be non-reflective, regardless of the exterior finish. The custom GG's arrive tomorrow, so XL1 and XL2 shoots should happen this weekend.
Dennis Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2006, 11:58 PM   #32
Regular Crew

YOU ROCK DENNIS!!!! love the Brevis35 pic can't wait thanks for keeping me up.Had to tell the DVX crew,Thanks
Moises Crespo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2006, 12:03 AM   #33
Major Player

Thanks Moises. For whatever reason, at this time of night, my ISP/DNS forgets dvxuser exists...so I can't get there. A third party proxy, down of course tonight, is my usual workaround.
Old March 31st, 2006, 07:49 AM   #34
Major Player

Here's another one.
Old April 1st, 2006, 04:36 PM   #35
Major Player

Well the new diffusers arrived today, and they're beautiful. They're specifically engineered to give true 16:9 cameras a wider frame, while taking into account the available image "cone". I'll be posting up more footage tomorrow with the production Brevis SN #1 and the new diffuser.

We're ramping for an initial run of 25.
Dennis Wood is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods