View Full Version : Full Screen Mode Freeze

Betsy Moore
November 19th, 2007, 10:30 PM
For the last week I get a frozen frame when I look at a sequence in Full Screen Mode in Final Cut Pro. When I hit play, it just stays at whatever frame it was I switched to full screen. The only exception is when (if the sequence is paused) I advance one frame at a time using the right arrow, it will advance that way. Any thoughts about what might have gone wrong?

My "main screen" is a tiny 15 inch I only use to look at the bin and my secondary screen is a 24 inch dell. Never had any problems for two years until last week. The only thing that's changed is I've been spinning my wheels a lot trying (unsuccessfully) to transfer a multi layered pal 1080i originated 50fps sequence to a decent looking ntsc 480 dvd for 4x3 tvs and God knows what wrong button I might have pushed in the process.

Thanks so much if ya'll know what it might be:)

Nate Schmidt
November 19th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Go to the View Menu, and check to make sure your video playback is set to "All Frames" and not "Current Frame"

Betsy Moore
January 21st, 2008, 09:19 PM
I did... unfortunately that wasn't the problem, thanks though. Any of you guys have any other ideas?