View Full Version : Sountrack Pro 2 export problems

Bart Walczak
January 8th, 2008, 05:25 AM
Hi,

For some reason the levels of my exported aiff file are different than in the project itself.

All the files are 48kHz, no mixed sample rate.
Project uses 5 mono tracks ported to 2 mono submixes and is exported as mono aiff file.

Another project with the same settings exported just fine...

I am really frustrated about this issue, because I don't know what's going on, and my deadline is closing.

Please help me.

Neil Rostance
January 11th, 2008, 04:11 AM
I had the same problem and it was down to multiple sample rates on the same timeline....

but if yours are all 48khz then i can't understand what's going wrong.

Does the audio play ok when played back from the time-line?

If your deadline is looming and you just need a quick fix, then connect audio out into your line in on your computer, and record the sequence back into the computer when playing it from the time-line.

I know it's a stupid way to work, but until apple sorts out the bugs in soundtrack, it's going to be a last resort for me and many others when faced with terrible export problems.

Martin Labelle
January 11th, 2008, 04:32 AM
I don't know if its possible for you but have you thought of the software Logic or logic express or even Garage band?
But soon your problem will probably be my problem because I use more sountrack these days(fcp5)

Bart Walczak
January 11th, 2008, 07:07 AM
I managed to output the project properly when I did output it to 44.1 kHz, and by randomly turning on and off some track effects, but it was really not what I was looking for plus the effect was really random, I managed to get it right 1 in 16 times of exporting.

Lame.

But then, you get what you pay for, don't you? Really, even Adobe programs are not as bugged as new FCS.