View Full Version : HELP! Looking for Pro Applications Update 2008-01

David Garvin
October 5th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I need to update my FCP from 6.0.2 to 6.0.3 so it will be identical to all of the other computers where I work. To do this, I nee Pro Applications Update 2008-01, unfortunately, it doesn't look like I can get just the 6.0.3 update anymore.

Apple wants me to download Pro Applications Update 2008-03 which will update not only FCP, but also DVD Studio Pro, Cinema Tools, Motion, Color and Soundtrack Pro to versions that are different than the rest of the workplace. I've had tons of problems with the "this project comes from a different version" and I can't have one computer that's completely different than the rest. Also, we can't update the rest because they're all being used for a variety of projects that are in mid-stream.

If anybody can help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Shaun Roemich
October 5th, 2008, 06:46 PM
David, send me an e-mail offline. shaun(at)gearheadvisual(dot)com

David Garvin
October 6th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the reply Shaun. I actually got it sorted via a sketchy megarapiduploadshare download that worked out just fine. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. :)

Thanks very much for the reply though. Not being able to get intermediate updates once something else is released is a pain.

Thanks