View Full Version : Which KATA bag best for GL2?

David Ho
January 1st, 2004, 03:00 AM
Hmm..there seems to be lots of sizes from the 101, 102, and 3333, etc.. Which one do you guys prefer? I am leaning toward the 102 (what's the diff between CCC-101 and CCC-102?).

Graham Bernard
January 1st, 2004, 03:06 AM
I've got the 102. It's a bit longer. The 101 I think is a good fit for the GL-1. The XM2 being longer, the 102 is better by a few inches, yeah?

I've had the bag and the cammie inside on the London Underground and I/it got caught in the trains sliding doors. The doors closed on the bag! Nothing happened to the bag or the cammie - phew!!! I don't recommend this test to anyone else. Apart from anything else it raised my BP up a few points . ..

Do a search here on the KATAs and other bags. lots of discussion and recommendations . .

Happy New Year David - AND everybody else . .

Grazie

Nicholi Brossia
January 3rd, 2004, 01:20 AM
I also have the 102 and agree with Grazie that its a good fit for the GL2. It comes with two dividers to hold the camera in there nice and snug, and its amazing how much can still be neatly stored inside.
Here's a good thread regarding different bags http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14257&highlight=ccc102. Everyone even listed all the accessories that can be squeezed comfortably in the 102 :).