View Full Version : GR-HD1 driver disk

Eric Larson
May 8th, 2009, 08:01 AM
The drivers for the JVC GR-HD1 aren't available online from JVC. Anyone out there still have one of these cameras and be willing to either send me a copy or upload it? I'd pay for S&H of course.

Waldemar Winkler
May 13th, 2009, 04:46 PM
The drivers for the JVC GR-HD1 aren't available online from JVC. Anyone out there still have one of these cameras and be willing to either send me a copy or upload it? I'd pay for S&H of course.

I've got an HD-1. I'll look in the box and see if the driver disc is still there. Usually, the disc's don't contain that much data in terms of file size. I should be able to email it to you.

Eric Larson
May 17th, 2009, 08:56 AM
If you find it that would be great. I can give you ftp info to my server if it is too big to email.
thanks
Eric

Patrick Edmundson
May 18th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Eric,

I have the disc still for my GR-HD1 (actually, my 5 HD1s). I put it in a .iso file so that when I needed to install it on a different computer I could get it online instead of having to have the disc with me. The one drawback is that you either need a program that can mount it to a virtual drive like PowerISO or MagicISO, or you'll need to burn it to a disc. The filie is on my website, it's about 78 MB.

www.warproductionslive.com/GRHD1Software.iso

Let me know if you need any more assistance. The HD1 is a good little camera.