View Full Version : UFO's in Mexico

Frank Granovski
May 16th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Anyone know of any website showing these UFO's?

Keith Loh
May 16th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Yes. (http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MEXICO_UFOS?SITE=APWEB&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT)

Frank Granovski
May 16th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Hey, thanks!

Would you also happen to know that website by the guy who hosts Dream Land? I forgot his name and his name is the website from what I can recall. I haven't visited that site for a couple of years, ever since I was taken.

Taken: when my wife took me and forced me to say, "I do." :-))

Keith Loh
May 16th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Sorry, I don't have that knowledge handy.

Frank Granovski
May 16th, 2004, 11:53 PM
That guy that has alien radio show---can't recall his name. He's got a strange but great website about aliens.

Keith Loh
May 17th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Whitley Streiber?

Frank Granovski
May 17th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Not him. I'll ask one of my buddy's tomorrow. A strange little 60-year-old man who likes to tear phone books and keep his ears glued to that radio show. It's on 1410 AM, Seafund? Something like that? I only listen to CBC in the car. That's why I'm so Canadian. When I lived in North Western Ontario, CBC was all we got! Old habits are hard to shake. :-))

Frank Granovski
May 17th, 2004, 01:02 AM
I got it! I pulled out my old Radio Shack multi-band radio, put on 1410 AM, hand as soon as I heard that voice, I remembered his name! It's, Art Bell; and the talk show was about alternate universes and time travel! Hey, hey, the radio talk show is still going so I got to go back to the kitchen and listen.

http://www.artbell.com

I'm so happy. :-))

Keith Loh
May 17th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Of course it's Art Bell. :)

Imran Zaidi
May 17th, 2004, 10:07 AM
This is interesting about the March 5th UFOs... around the same time I was reading that there were rampant UFO sightings in Iran as well.

Frank Granovski
May 17th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Where in Iran? Near the afghanistan or Iraqi borders? :-))

Imran Zaidi
May 17th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Haha yeah, no kidding.

Actually they were having a brash of sightings for several weeks. It was turning into a genuine fervor from what I read. Here's one of the articles I read.

(My mistake, this was in the end of April, not in March.)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3671271.stm

Frank Granovski
May 17th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Oh, the BBC. I haven't checked there for a while, ever since the UK joined forces with the USA over there. Since then, the BBC coverage has been lame.

By the way, my wife's last name is, Saderzadeh. :-))

Joe Carney
May 17th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Awhile back I was in Mexico chasing funny little lights around.
Thats why I no longer eat the worm.

Frank Granovski
May 17th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I used to go to mass every Sunday for a sip of that wine. When they switched to Kool-aid, I switched religions. :-))

I say "lights" once too. And some camera man from CTV even captured them for the local news. The truth is out there.

Bill Pryor
May 17th, 2004, 02:58 PM
This is the only DV-related board where I've seen any posting about this UFO event. You'd think somebody someplace would have complained that the photos weren't shot at 24p.

Frank Granovski
May 17th, 2004, 04:07 PM
I prefer watching UFO footage on the TV, so that would be with 29.97 X 2 fields per second. 24P is too choppy for viewing UFO's on TV because you lose fields, unless you see field footage of crop circles---but that might make me dizzy---all those circles, round and round.

Bill Pryor
May 17th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Actually, I only saw the still photo on the web. Did the pilots shoot video?

Frank Granovski
May 17th, 2004, 07:21 PM
It was cockpit video. They had more about it CNN today. One expert claimed is was ball lightning while another expert claimed it was shooting rocks. These experts sound pretty dumb to me.

Bill Pryor
May 17th, 2004, 07:33 PM
They always have a "logical" explanation...which usually defies logic. I like a scientific explanation of something and am usually fairly quick to debunk things that truly are utter nonsense; but very often the debunking explanations of UFOs seem to be about as silly as some of the UFO types themselves, and usually they're only WAGs (Wild Ass Guesses). I'd guess that the usual explanation (weather, weather balloons, etc.) will be what's put out for this incident. Could be, but it would be nice to have additional video of these strange "weather" phenomena. I mean, it it's weather, it ought to happen more than once, you'd think.

Frank Granovski
May 17th, 2004, 07:40 PM
The footage was shot during a sunny clear day.

Weather balloons was also mentioned and laughed at. :-))

Laurence Maher
June 2nd, 2004, 10:46 AM
Hey guys, check this . . .

About 10 years or so ago i was working out at home and on came a breaking news story that "an alien spaceship has landed in russia". So I"m thinking it's a fake broadcast as a joke, right. But then, I change the channel and every freaking channel had it NBC, CBS, ABC, and it was all about this spaceship in russia. Well about 1 or 2 hours go by and suddenly one of the networks says "no it's false", then they all said its false, and then . . . I never heard A WORD ABOUT IT AGAIN.

Now this would make total sense, especially if the networks were embarrassed about making such a big mistake and figured they better never make matters worse by bringing it back up. But I always thought it a little strange that my mother remembers it, and I do too. And no one else I no ever saw it. That's how fast it went off the air. That's how little it was talked about later. And I can find no record of it ANYWHERE. Not on the net or anything.

Hey, I'm not saying there's aliens, becasue I don't believe that, but sometimes I wonder if there was something legit like a new form of government craft or something being tested that they didn't want us to know about, and so the government SHUT UP THE NETWORKS FAST before things got out of hand.

Does anybody else remember this? It was in the middle of the day maybe around 2:00 p.m. or so about 10 years ago on all the major U.S. TV networks. Maybe someone can search for it better than me and get some info.

Anyway, I . . . . wait, what is that! AHHHHHHHHHH

Jonathan Noone
August 17th, 2004, 03:47 PM
A few years ago I was on a beach in cornwall (south west tip of England) looking up at the stars.

Its a rare sight seeing stars against a black sky when you live in a city so I always make the effort when away from light pollution.

Anyway, I was looking up and watching the various satellites panning across the sky. In fact it looked quite congested up there, perhaps 3 or four every few minutes. I said at the time to my girlfriend I bet most of those are US spy ones so give a smile.

After twenty minutes we suddenly spotted two lights at a percieved range to the satellites, but rather than following the same path they very quickly zipped across the sky and stopped. Another then joined and they both began to interact / chase for about five minutes, weaving in and out of the satellites.

The girlfriend couldn't quite see them at first but then she did.
She wondered what it was as did I, but I bascially said that whaterver it was, it wasn't something man put there. The speed was too fast for it to be anything produced or piloted by us. Also the fact there were two interacting rules out a remote control craft + we'd never risk something experimental hitting each other or a satellite (if they were close)

At this point the girlfriend got quite scared and we return from the beach.

I've always been seen as the world's biggest skeptic so my friends thought I'd had one too many to drink and/ or seeing things. However I was qualified, the next day on the front page of the local paper was the stories from hundreds of people that had sighted the high speed objects along the Cornwall cost. Even the RAF had tracked them on Radar.

Overall though it was quite humbling experience. I've always thought its quite stupid to assume were alone in the universe
owing to its size, and here was an experience I had that supported that view.

The intresting point for me though is that Europe seems to be alot more open with this stuff. In the US UFO's are always because of XYZ. Never we don't know! Very strange approach in the land of the allegedly free.

My 2 cents

Best

Jonathan