View Full Version : GL2 in AVP

Matt Elias
August 17th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Just saw Alien vs Predator tonight and the biggest star of the flick? The GL2 of course! Well maybe not the star, but it's used as a prop when the team is sent to investigate a temple below the surface of Antartica.

Dennis Parker
August 18th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Very cool....

Graham Bernard
August 18th, 2004, 07:24 AM
. .. well it would've been, wouldn't it? . . . Antartica ?

Grazie

Dennis Parker
August 18th, 2004, 08:16 AM
<<<-- Originally posted by Graham Bernard : . .. well it would've been, wouldn't it? . . . Antartica ?

Grazie -->>>

lol...

Matt Elias
August 18th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Graham, are you pointing out my typo?

Graham Bernard
August 18th, 2004, 10:00 AM
er . . ? Are you referring to "but it's used as a prop " nothing wrong with that . . . However if you had used "it" in the context "but its used as a prop . . " then yes that would've been incorrect . . I think?!?! However, you could've said " . . but its use as a prop .. . . " . . you've used "it" as in "but it IS used as a prop . . " then you used an apostrophe to remove the "i" .. . nothing wrong with that , I believe . .. However what are you referring to in my rubbish attempt at humour being the connection between "Kool" and the lack of temperature at the Antarctica? . . .

. .. oooo .. I didn't even notice the "other" spilling of the Kool place .. . nope it wasn't that . ..

.. . I'm having a GREAT day! . .. Just reinstalled SteadyHand onto my MONSTA! machine .. .

Grazie

Matt Elias
August 18th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Maybe we should change the name of the forum to bad humor/spell checker.

Graham Bernard
August 18th, 2004, 10:20 AM
LOL! ! ! ! !

Devin Doyle
August 19th, 2004, 09:06 AM
I loved how the GL2 shot in native 16:9 at a huge 4k rez, they didn't even attempt to "dirty up" the 35mm footage to resemble true GL2 video. Just tossed on a generic HUD and some light scanning lines. Oh well, guess I'm too picky...