View Full Version : Easy way to add images to credits?

Xiaoli Wang
March 23rd, 2005, 02:04 PM
Hello everyone. I'm using Title crawl to generate rolling end credits, but I also need to incorporate images that roll along with the credits. Is there an easy way to do it other than keyframing the image under motion and attempting to match the title crawl speed? It seems awfully tedious.

Zach Mull
March 23rd, 2005, 02:13 PM
If your rolling credits aren't too long then you could try nesting a sequence with a big vertical resolution, building the credits and images as a big vertical composition in that sequence and keyrframing just the nested sequence to roll the whole thing through in sync. But this will quickly get unmanageable if your rolling credits require more than 4 or 5 times the vertical resolution of NTSC.

Mark Sloan
March 24th, 2005, 02:21 PM
If you are including pictures you might want to recondsider doing a crawl. Watching peoples' heads move off the top of the screen is a bit off... Maybe do the main characters with pictures, one at a time, fade between them, and then do a crawl with everyone...

Xiaoli Wang
March 24th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Actually it's just to incorporate manufacturer's logos for the equipment we used. I thought that'd be kind of cool since I see it a lot in Hollywood productions.

Jason Brunner
April 5th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Apple's Motion using the throw behavior would probably work great, and for what it does, the price is attractive.