View Full Version : good deal on GL2

Ian Macinnes
April 1st, 2005, 09:04 PM
i don't know if this is the proper place to post this thread but here it goes.
i am on a very very small budget and have been looking and looking for the gl2 selling around $1200 and of course i have found a few but many of them put the price as 950 and when you call to confirm an order they tell me that i bought the japanese version. So my search continues, its useally my first question to ask if its an import version and i have found a place that sell the gl2 in this pricerange called best choice digital. they say they don't sell the imports.

so my question is if anyone has bought from best choice digital and if it is worth it for me. i may just have to bite it and keep saving. Also has anyone found any good relieble place to buy the gl2 for someone with a budget like me?

Thanks very much

Dave Ferdinand
April 1st, 2005, 09:26 PM
A brand new GL2 for $950? That just doesn't sound right. Even $1200 seems way too low, unless you're looking for a used one and it might be hard to find one for that price.

Maybe it's just me, but those prices sound quite optimistic.

Chris Hurd
April 1st, 2005, 09:29 PM
As a matter of forum policy, we direct all "where to buy" questions to our sponsors (see link in my signature below). Thanks,