View Full Version : Business w/ Express Camera

Andrew C. Stewart
June 30th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Does anyone have anything negative or positive to say about doing business with Express Camera? Yes I know the standard line "Just do business with the site sponsors" but I'm still curious if they are reputable or not.

Thanks

Andy

Chris Hurd
July 1st, 2005, 05:52 AM
Sorry Andrew,

That standard line about doing business with our sponsors is there for a reason. There's a lot of camera dealers who would love to "sponsor" DV Info Net, but we've chosen only a handful in order to keep the advertising at a bare minimum. Their support insures that this site is free for you to use. In exchange for that highly valued support, I grant them exclusivity, which means they're the *only* dealers we talk about when it comes to the "where to buy" question. I welcome any and all discussions about usability, technology, learning and so on, but in fairness to our site sponsors I must draw the line at the "where to buy" question. We've already answered it by listing our site sponsors (see link in my signature). Of course you're free to go outside of that network, but you're on your own as far as researching those other dealers. This just isn't the place for it. There are a variety of other DV-related message boards on the web where I'm sure you can get some feedback regarding those other dealers. Hope this helps,